Tuesday, December 26, 2006

My Project: A Dream that needs all the love...

We watched the annual Christmas showing of "The sound of Music" and the words of the song of the Mother Superior about finding your dream has the feelings I am feeling. She says basically, "Find a dream that will need all the love you can give, every day of your life, for as long as you live." For me this means to find a dream that takes all your talents and abilities and experience. I thought it was impossible in my case because I am making such a U-turn in my life now, from full-time ministry to educator for my 13 year old daughter affected by Asperger syndrome. I must be available to her dependably at home, and that is all I can manage. I have been able to nearly complete a Masters of Education, e-learning, technology and design entirely online. I will finish in March. The degree requires a final project, and to my amazement, it is fast becominng an integrated project that will need all I can give! I can't say more except this is reaching to my innermost heart. May God bless us everyone whose lives carry love for an ASD affected child! May 2007 be the best!

No comments: