Saturday, December 23, 2006

Bless all the dear children in Thy tender care

I can't believe it is almost Christmas Eve and I have had to drop out of the world to get my health together and my assignments done by tomorrow night when I am going to church at least once in the evening so we can light candles and see precious people who love God as we do and celebrate the moment of God's decision to gift God's people, free and without strings, with grace and forgiveness. An example of pure love, just for us. No one more precious than another; why is that so hard for people to get? It is almost Christmas Eve, just a few hours.
Dear God, thank you for the love you show, the grace, and for the walk today that has not made me too aching to work tonight on the assignments I need to turn in now. Help me get to it. And bless all who have special needs children, especially those on the spectrum. Amen.

No comments: