Saturday, December 16, 2006

Help me Lord, post tonight for JIU, and keep up through this exhaustion

Today I had a hard time because I had responsiblities both early and late; choir practice early and a Christmas musical for Rebecca in the evening. This is very hard for me and my plans were cut short by a migraine mid-day. I headed off reflux by eating a small salad and a half sandwith all day until after the evening performance. Rebecca did very well tonight as a space crewmember. Of course, I was grieved because I thought she will never be able to travel to the moon or to Mars, or just to a space station for a visit.

Although one never knows, perhaps I will earn a million bucks somehow and then she will not have to worry about life's great challenges in the finance department.

And now tonight I must do part of my online coursework, not so bad as I finally am feeling a cohesive idea about the project, and how it will tie in to my capstone project next course.

I have been keeping up with my notes on medical symptoms progress, blood pressure, pain control, reflux, etc. Oh, God, let me do this. Let me keep up through Sunday morning with obligations to pick up people for church, attend Sunday School and assist, and sing in the choir.
Help me through this evening with enough control over this pain to accomplish some positive things in forum before I collapse from headache, and sitting discomfort and spasms. Oh God, let me get through this schooling. As much as it has let me keep my sanity and challenge me with thoughts professionally in education and helping me flesh out the schooling for my daughter, as much as all this is a lot, but I am so tired now. The wisdom has been wonderful, the collegial relationships with students and wise instructors so wonderful, but I am so very tired and want to focus on my daughter and my home, and my professional educational projects, Oh Lord, help me make it through tonight and the morning, Lord, and I will be faithful no matter what. Help me, Lord. In Jesus' name, Amen.

No comments: